Blackjack House Rules
- Blackjack is paid 3 to 2.
- Dealer must hit soft 17.
- Players are required to use hand signals.
- Blackjack occurs only with the first two cards dealt.
- Dealer will offer insurance only with an Ace showing.
- No cash or credit play.
- Player may double down on any two cards except a blackjack.
- Pairs may be split up to three times. (Four hands)
- Only house chips are allowed.
- Food is not allowed at the tables.
- Player may not touch cards.
- Swearing and abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Players may play up to two spots if spots are available.
- Discrepancies will be resolved by Floor Management, decisions are final.
- Players may sit out only one hand per shoe.
- Player may not give other players unsolicited advice.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices may not be used at the tables.
- No foreign language will be spoken at the tables.
- Use of chewing tobacco is not allowed at the tables.
- Management reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All other house rules apply.